ad

Who Should Be The NBA's 2012 Coach of The Year?

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Stephen Jackson to Bulls?
















According to Comcast Sportsnet:



“Who wouldn’t want to play with Derrick Rose? Right up the street; it would be a great fit for me. I don’t think anybody in the league would say they wouldn’t want to do that, but me, at the end of the day, I just want to play. I’ve been a competitor my whole career, I’ve won everywhere I’ve went, so at this point, I just want to get back on the court and do what I do best, wherever that is,” Jackson told CSNChicago.com Wednesday morning. “I’m just here, working out every day, just waiting for my opportunity, so I can be ready, but that’s always my goal, to win a championship and I know being on a team like that, it wouldn’t be that hard.



It is nice to hear that players around the league want to play with Rose but,  I don't see this happening. The Bucks are looking to shed salary, Korver, Brewer and Watson all have team options for next year.

 For salaries to match it would take either: (Korver and Brewer) or (Korver or Brewer and Watson+Lucas)

Jackson is an upgrade over Brewer and Korver, he is not enough of an upgrade to justify losing depth especially with Hamilton getting hurt almost every time he plays and Deng's wrist injury that is at the back of most Bulls fans minds. 



No comments:

Post a Comment